stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 張仲岳 2001，損益表之分類與獲利能力之預測，當代會計，2(1) p. 1-16
- 詹場, 柯文乾,池祥麟. 2016. CSR 能為公司經營策略帶來什麼好處?—來自世界頂級學術期刊之證據. International Journal, 8(2), 077-086.
- 蔡智全 2008，企業社會責任的聲譽效果與價值對公司財務績效的影響，元智大學財務金融研究所碩士論文。
- Barnett, M.L. 2007, Stakeholder influence capacity and the variability of financial returns to corporate social responsibility. Academy of management review, 32(3): p. 794-816.
- Barnett, M.L. and R.M. Salomon 2012 , Does it pay to be really good? Addressing the shape of the relationship between social and financial performance. Strategic Management Journal,. 33(11): p. 1304-1320.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?