stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
趙秀衍 , Masters Advisor：唐代彪
量化寬鬆貨幣政策 ； 匯率 ； 股價 ； 共整合 ； 向量自我回歸模型 ； 誤差修正模型 ； Granger因果關係檢定 ； 衝擊反應函數 ； Key words: Quantitative Easing Policy ； Exchange rate ； Stock Price ； Co integration Test ； VAR ； VECM ； Granger Causality Test ； Impulse Response
- Abdalla, I. S. and V. Murinde (1997). "Exchange rate and stock price interactions in emerging financial markets: evidence on India, Korea, Pakistan and the Philippines." Applied financial economics 7(1): 25-35.
- Alagidede, P., T. Panagiotidis and X. Zhang (2011). "Causal relationship between stock prices and exchange rates." The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development 20(1): 67-86.
- Andreou, E., M. Matsi and A. Savvides (2013). Stock and Foreign Exchange Market Linkages in Emerging Economies, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Chen, S.-W. and T.-C. Chen (2011). "The Causal Relationship between Stock Prices and Exchange Rates: Evidence from the G-7." Journal of Economics and Management 7(1): 101-133.
- Dickey, D. A. and W. A. Fuller (1981). "Likelihood ratio statistics for autoregressive time series with a unit root." Econometrica: Journal of the Econometric Society: 1057-1072.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?