stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
張瑋容 , Masters Advisor：范雲
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2008.02525
- Bernstein, M. (1997) Celebration and Suppression: The Strategic Uses of Identity by the Lesbian and Gay Movement. The American Journal of Sociology, v. 103(3): pp. 531-565.
- Cass, V. C. (1984) Homosexuality Identity Formation: Testing a Theoretical Model. Journal of Sex Research, v. 20: pp. 143-167.
- Cross, T. S., Robert Bruce (1999) University of New Hampshire Surrenders to Black Student Protests: The Journal of Blacks in Higher Education, v. 22: pp33-34. (Winter, 1998-1999).
- Gamson, J. (1991) Silence, Death, and the Invisible Enemy: AIDS Activism and Social Movement., in Burawoy , M., editor, Ethnography Unbound : Power and Resistance in the Modern Metropolis: Berkeley, University of California Press: pp. 35-57.
- ------ (1996) The Organizational Shaping of Collective Identity: The Case of Lesbian and Gay Film Festivals in New York. Sociological Forum, v. 11(2): pp. 231-261.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?