stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
A Study on the Influence of Nonlinearity on Stability of Micromechanical Resoswitches
蔡淳樸 , Masters Advisor：李尉彰
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201900685
互補式金屬氧化物半導體-微機電系統 ； 非線性 ； 艾倫偏差 ； 共振式開關 ； 頻率穩定性 ； 鎖相迴路 ； Allan deviation ； CMOS-MEMS ； Frequency stability ； Nonlinearities ； Phase locked loop ； Resonant switches
- "PRESS RELEASES GALLERY - MEMS & SENSORS," YOLE, [Online]. Available: http://www.yole.fr/2014-galery-MEMS.aspx#I0002f78f. [Accessed 30 July 2019].
- R. Liu, N. Nilchi, Y. Lin, T. Naing and C.-T.-C. Nguyen, "Zero quiescent power VLF mechanical communication receiver," in 18th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems (TRANSDUCERS), Anchorage, AK, USA, 2015.
- R. Lin, J. N. Nilchi, W.-C. Li and C. T.-C. Nguyen, "Soft-impacting micromechanical resoswitch zero-quiescent power AM receiver," in IEEE 29th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS), Shanghai, China, 2016.
- R. Liu, "CW-powered squegging micromechanical clock generator," in IEEE 30th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS), Las Vegas, NV, USA, 2017, pp. 905-908.
- S.-C. Lu, W.-R. Du, Y.-C. Huang, C.-P. Tsai and W.-C. Li, "MEMS surface coating condition monitoring via nonlinear tapping of resoswitches," in IEEE International Frequency Control Symposium (IFCS), 2018.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?