stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1]Hirotugu Akaike. A new look at the statistical model identification.Automatic Control, IEEETransactions on, 19(6):716–723, 1974.
- Tzu-Chang F. Cheng, Ching-Kang Ing, and Shu-Hui Yu. Toward optimal model averaging inregression models with time series errors.Journal of Econometrics, 189(2):321–334, December2015.
- David F. Findley and Ching-Zong Wei. Moment bounds for deriving time series CLT’s andmodel selection procedures.Statistica sinica, pages 453–480, 1993.
- Ching-Kang Ing and Tze Leung Lai. A stepwise regression method and consistent model selec-tion for high-dimensional sparse linear models.Statistica Sinica, pages 1473–1513, 2011.
- Ching-Zong Wei. Adaptive prediction by least squares predictors in stochastic regression modelswith applications to time series.The Annals of Statistics, 15(4):1667–1682, 1987
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?