stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
蔡亮廷 , Masters Advisor：康仕仲 Co-advisor ：紀宏霖
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201801176
- Korman, T. M., Fischer, M. A. and Tatum, C. B. (2000) Knowledge and Reasoning for MEP Coordination, J. Constr. Eng. Manage., 2003, 129(6): 627-634
- Hu, Z. Z., Zhang, J. P., Yu, F. Q., Tian, P. L. and Xiang, X. S. (2016) Advances in Engineering Software 100: 215-230
- Wang, J., Wang, X., Shou, W., Chong, H. Y. and Guo, J. (2016) Building information modeling-based integration of MEP layout designs and constructability, Automation in Construction 61, 134–146.
- Deliang, L, & Huibiao, L. (2009). Interfere-check applying to 3D automatic pipe route arrangement. Proceedings of International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Software Engineering, Wuhan, 11–13.
- Park, C. S., Lee, D. Y., Kwon, O. S. and Wang, X. (2013) A framework for proactive construction defect management using BIM, augmented reality and ontology-based data collection template, Automation in Construction 33, 61–71.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?