stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
倪犇 , Masters Advisor：葉光勝
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU202101163
- 1. Fàbrega A, Vila J: Salmonella enterica serovar Typhimurium skills to succeed in the host: virulence and regulation. Clin Microbiol Rev 2013, 26(2):308-341.
- 2. Pui CF, Wong WC, Chai LC, Nillian E, Ghazali FM, Cheah YK, Nakaguchi Y, Nishibuchi M, Radu S: Simultaneous detection of Salmonella spp., Salmonella Typhi and Salmonella Typhimurium in sliced fruits using multiplex PCR. Food Control 2011, 22(2):337-342.
- 3. Eng SK, Pusparajah P, Ab Mutalib NS, Ser HL, Chan KG, Lee LH: Salmonella: a review on pathogenesis, epidemiology and antibiotic resistance. Front Life Sci 2015, 8(3):284-293.
- 4. Brenner FW, Villar RG, Angulo FJ, Tauxe R, Swaminathan B: Salmonella nomenclature. J Clin Microbiol 2000, 38(7):2465.
- 5. Kozak GK, MacDonald D, Landry L, Farber JM: Foodborne outbreaks in Canada linked to produce: 2001 through 2009. J Food Prot 2013, 76(1):173- 183.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?