stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
張寶貴 , Masters Advisor：楊銘欽
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2004.02077
- Abdullah AS, Tomlinson B, Cockram CS, Thomas GN, Lessons from the severe acute respiratory syndrome outbreak in Hong Kong. Emerging Infectious Diseases 2003 Sep; 9(9):1042-5.
- Bell D, Jenkins P, Hall J, World Health Organization global conference on severe acute respiratory syndrome. Emerging Infectious Diseases 2003 Sep; 9(9):1191-2.
- Bowles N, The Delphi technique. Nursing Standard, 1999 Jul 28-Aug, 3:13(45):32-6.
- Breiman RF, Evans MR, Preiser W, Maguire J, Schnur A, Li A, Bekedam H, MacKenzie JS, Role of China in the quest to define and control severe acute respiratory syndrome. Emerging Infectious Diseases 2003 Sep; 9(9):1037-41.
- Chang HJ, Huang N, Lee CH, Hsu YJ, Hsieh CJ, Chou YJ, The impact of the SARS epidemic on the utilization of medical services: SARS and the fear of SARS. American Journal of Public Health 2004 Apr; 94(4):562-4.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?