stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. 許宜群. 錯流式旋轉填充床之特性研究. 台灣大學化學工程研究所碩士論文 (2004).
- 2. Sawistoski, H. Flooding velocities in packed columns operating at reduced pressure. Chemical Engineering Science 6, pp.138-140 (1957).
- 3. 陳昱劭. 旋轉填充床中黏度對質傳影響之研究. 台灣大學化學工程研究所博士學位論文 (2004).
- 5. Guo, F., Zheng, C., Guo, K., Feng, Y. & Gardner, N. C. Hydrodynamics and mass transfer in cross-flow rotating packed bed. Chemical Engineering Science 52, pp.3853-3859 (1997).
- 7. Kumar, M. P. & Rao, D. P. Studies on a high-gravity gas-liquid contactor. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 29, pp.917-920 (1990).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?