stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Brandwijk RJ, Griffioen AW, Thijssen VL (2007) Targeted gene-delivery strategies for angiostatic cancer treatment. Trends Mol Med 13(5): 200-9
- Chan WH, Shiao NH, Lu PZ (2006) CdSe quantum dots induce apoptosis in human neuroblastoma cells via mitochondrial-dependent pathways and inhibition of survival signals. Toxicol Lett 167(3): 191-200
- Chang CF, Chen CY, Chang FH, Tai SP, Chen CY, Yu CH, Tseng YB, Tsai TH, Liu IS, Su WF, Sun CK (2008) Cell tracking and detection of molecular expression in live cells using lipid-enclosed CdSe quantum dots as contrast agents for epi-third harmonic generation microscopy. Optics express 16(13): 9534-48
- Check E (2003) Harmful potential of viral vectors fuels doubts over gene therapy. Nature 423(6940): 573-4
- Choi WJ, Kim JK, Choi SH, Park JS, Ahn WS, Kim CK (2004) Low toxicity of cationic lipid-based emulsion for gene transfer. Biomaterials 25(27): 5893-903
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?