stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
鄭孟軒 , Masters Advisor：駱尚廉
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2014.02918
- He, Z., Lin, L., Song, S., Xia, M., Xu, L., Ying, H., & Chen, J. (2008). Mineralization of C.I. Reactive Blue 19 by ozonation combined with sonolysis: Performance optimization and degradation mechanism. Separation and Purification Technology, 62(2), 376-381. doi: 10.1016/j.seppur.2008.02.005
- Ozcan, A., Omeroglu, C., Erdogan, Y., & Ozcan, A. S. (2007). Modification of bentonite with a cationic surfactant: An adsorption study of textile dye Reactive Blue 19. J Hazard Mater, 140(1-2), 173-179. doi: 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2006.06.138
- Carneiro, P., Nogueira, R., & Zanoni, M. (2007). Homogeneous photodegradation of C.I. Reactive Blue 4 using a photo-Fenton process under artificial and solar irradiation. Dyes and Pigments, 74(1), 127-132. doi: 10.1016/j.dyepig.2006.01.022
- Song, S., Ying, H., He, Z., & Chen, J. (2007). Mechanism of decolorization and degradation of CI Direct Red 23 by ozonation combined with sonolysis. Chemosphere, 66(9), 1782-1788. doi: 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2006.07.090
- Kurbus, T., Slokar, Y. M., & Le Marechal, A. M. (2002). The study of the effects of the variables on H2O2/UV decoloration of vinylsulphone dye: part II. Dyes and Pigments, 54(1), 67-78. doi: Pii S0143-7208(02)00033-5
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?