stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
宋睿盛 , Masters Advisor：趙聖德
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201704420
-  Kim, E., Lee, J., Choi, H., Han, E., Park, Y., Choi, H., & Chung, H. (2008). Comparison of methamphetamine concentrations in oral fluid, urine and hair of twelve drug abusers using solid-phase extraction and GC-MS. In Annales de Toxicologie Analytique (Vol. 20, No. 3, pp. 145-153). EDP Sciences
-  Miyaguchi, H., Iwata, Y. T., Kanamori, T., Tsujikawa, K., Kuwayama, K., & Inoue, H. (2009). Rapid identification and quantification of methamphetamine and amphetamine in hair by gas chromatography/mass spectrometry coupled with micropulverized extraction, aqueous acetylation and microextraction by packed sorbent. Journal of Chromatography A, 1216(18), 4063-4070.
-  Wanklyn, C., Burton, D., Enston, E., Bartlett, C. A., Taylor, S., Raniczkowska, A., ... & Murphy, L. (2016). Disposable screen printed sensor for the electrochemical detection of delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol in undiluted saliva. Chemistry Central Journal, 10(1), 1
-  Rafiee, Banafsheh, Ali Reza Fakhari, and Mohammad Ghaffarzadeh. "Impedimetric and stripping voltammetric determination of methamphetamine at gold nanoparticles-multiwalled carbon nanotubes modified screen printed electrode." Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical 218 (2015): 271-279.
-  Švorc, Ľubomír, et al. "Electrochemical behavior of methamphetamine and its voltammetric determination in biological samples using self-assembled boron-doped diamond electrode." Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry 717 (2014): 34-40
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?