stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
尤瑞崇 , Ph.D Advisor：陳文賢 Co-advisor ：曾國雄
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2008.02696
結構化模型 ； 模糊決策圖 ； 模糊認知圖 ； 分析網路程序法 ； 決策實驗室分析法 ； Structural modeling ； fuzzy decision maps (FDM) ； fuzzy cognitive maps (FCM) ； analytic network process (ANP) ； decision making trial and evaluation laboratory (DEMATEL)
- Andreou, A. S., Mateou N. H. and Zombanakis G. A. (2005). Computing for crisis management and political decision making: the use of genetically evolved fuzzy cognitive maps, Soft Computing, 9 (3), 194-210.
- Bradley, K. (1997). Intellectual capital and the new wealth of nations, Business Strategy Review, 8 (1), 53-62.
- Brooking, A. (1996). Intellectual capital: core assets for the third millennium enterprise, International Thomson Business Press, London, United Kingdom.
- Chen, S. J. and Hwang, C. L. (1992). Fuzzy multiple attribute decision making- methods and applications. New York: Springer-Verlag.
- Chiu, Y. J., Chen, H. C., Syzu, Joseph Z. and Tzeng, G. H. (2006). Marketing strategy based on customer behavior for the LCD-TV, International Journal of Management and Decision Making, 7 (2/3), 143-165.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?