stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Arvind Parkhe, 1991. Interfirm Diversity, Organizational Learning, and Longevity in Global Strategic Alliances. Journal of International Business Studies 22, 579-601.
- Bruce Kogut, 1988. Joint Ventures: Theoretical and Empirical Perspectives. Strategic Management Journal 9, 319-332.
- C. Edward Fee, Shawn Thomas, 2004. Sources of gains in horizontal mergers: evidence from customers, suppliers, and rival firms. Journal of Financial Economics 74, 423-460.
- Constantinos C. Markides and Christopher D. ittner, 1994. Shareholder Benefits from Corporate International Diversification: Evidence from U.S. international Acquisitions. International Business Studies 25, 343-366.
- Husayn Shahrur, 2005. Industry structure and horizontal takeovers: Analysis of wealth effects on rivals, suppliers, and corporate customers. Journal of Financial Economics 76, 61-98.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?