stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  E. F. Schubert, Light-Emitting Diodes. Cambridge University Press, 2006.
-  T. Fujii, Y. Gao, R. Sharma, E. L. Hu, S. P. DenBaars, and S. Nakamura,“Increase in the extraction efficiency of GaN-based light-emitting diodes via surface roughening," Applied Physics Letters, vol. 84, no. 6, pp. 855-857, 2004.
-  T. N. Oder, K. H. Kim, J. Y. Lin, and H. X. Jiang, “III-nitride blue and ultraviolet photonic crystal light emitting diodes," Applied Physics Letters, vol. 84, no. 4, pp. 466-468, 2004.
-  R. Windisch, C. Rooman, S. Meinlschmidt, P. Kiesel, D. Zipperer, G. H. Dohler, B. Dutta, M. Kuijk, G. Borghs, and P. Heremans, “Impact of texture-enhanced transmission on high-efficiency surface-textured light-emitting diodes," Applied Physics Letters, vol. 79, no. 15, pp. 2315-2317, 2001.
-  C. F. Lin, Z. J. Yang, J. H. Zheng, and J. J. Dai, “High-e_ciency InGaN light-emitting diodes via sidewall selective etching and oxidation," Journal of the Electrochemical Society, vol. 153, no. 1, pp. G39-G43, 2006.
- 許旻棟(2009)。高頻應用之氮化鋁鎵/氮化鎵金氧半 高電子遷移率電晶體之製作與特性研究。臺灣大學光電工程學研究所學位論文。2009。1-60。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?