stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
翁啟書 , Masters Advisor：呂紹俊
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2008.02815
- 賴雅芬 (2006) 魚油對於小鼠脂肪組織巨噬細胞堆積及發炎反應之影響研究。國立台灣大學醫學院生化暨分子生物學研究所碩士論文。
- Abe, K., Ikeda, T., Wake, K., Sato, T., and Inoue, H. (2008). Glycyrrhizin prevents of lipopolysaccharide/D-galactosamine-induced liver injury through down-regulation of matrix metalloproteinase-9 in mice. J Pharm Pharmacol 60, 91-97.
- Ahmed, M.H., and Byrne, C.D. (2007). Modulation of sterol regulatory element binding proteins (SREBPs) as potential treatments for non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD). Drug Discov Today 12, 740-747.
- Belfort, R., Harrison, S.A., Brown, K., Darland, C., Finch, J., Hardies, J., Balas, B., Gastaldelli, A., Tio, F., Pulcini, J., et al. (2006). A placebo-controlled trial of pioglitazone in subjects with nonalcoholic steatohepatitis. N Engl J Med 355, 2297-2307.
- Berthou, L., Duverger, N., Emmanuel, F., Langouet, S., Auwerx, J., Guillouzo, A., Fruchart, J.C., Rubin, E., Denefle, P., Staels, B., et al. (1996). Opposite regulation of human versus mouse apolipoprotein A-I by fibrates in human apolipoprotein A-I transgenic mice. J Clin Invest 97, 2408-2416.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?