stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
楊琮誠 , Masters Advisor：林榮耀
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2008.02837
- 1 Zbar B, Klausner R, Linehan WM: Studying cancer families to identify kidney cancer genes. Annu Rev Med 2003;54:217-233.
- 2 Jones J, Otu H, Spentzos D, Kolia S, Inan M, Beecken WD, Fellbaum C, Gu X, Joseph M, Pantuck AJ, Jonas D, Libermann TA: Gene signatures of progression and metastasis in renal cell cancer. Clin Cancer Res 2005;11:5730-5739.
- 3 Iliopoulos O, Kibel A, Gray S, Kaelin WG, Jr.: Tumour suppression by the human von hippel-lindau gene product. Nat Med 1995;1:822-826.
- 4 Hoshi S, Satoh M, Ohyama C, Hiramatu M, Watanabe R, Hagisawa S, Endo M, Arai Y: Active chemotherapy for bone metastasis in sarcomatoid renal cell carcinoma. Int J Clin Oncol 2003;8:113-117.
- 5 Sarkissian G, Fergelot P, Lamy PJ, Patard JJ, Culine S, Jouin P, Rioux-Leclercq N, Darbouret B: Identification of pro-mmp-7 as a serum marker for renal cell carcinoma by use of proteomic analysis. Clin Chem 2008;54:574-581.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?