stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Deciphering theTranscriptome of Embryo, Pre-leptocephali, Leptocephali, and Glass Eel of the Japanese Eel (Anguilla japonica) by Using Next-Generation Sequencing and Investigating the Digestive and Absorptive Capacities of Larvae
許翔奕 , Masters Advisor：韓玉山
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2014.03021
- Aanes, H., Winata, C.L., Lin, C.H., Chen, J.P., Srinivasan, K.G., Lee, S.G., Lim, A.Y., Hajan, H.S., Collas, P., Bourque, G., Gong, Z., Korzh, V., Alestrom, P. & Mathavan, S. (2011) Zebrafish mRNA sequencing deciphers novelties in transcriptome dynamics during maternal to zygotic transition. Genome Res, 21, 1328-1338.
- Alldredge, A.L. & Silver, M.W. (1988) Characteristics, dynamics and significance of marine snow. Progress in Oceanography, 20, 41-82.
- Altschul, S.F., L., M.T., Schaffer, A.A., Zhang, J., Zhang, Z., Miller, W. & Lipman, D.J. (1997) Gapped BLAST and PSI-BLAST: a new generation of protein database search programs. Nucleic Acids Res, 25, 3389-3402.
- Butler, J., Maccallum, I., Kleber, M., Shlyakhter, I.A., Belmonte, M.K., Lander, E.S., Nusbaum, C. & Jaffe, D.B. (2008) ALLPATHS: de novo assembly of whole-genome shotgun microreads. Genome Res, 18, 810-820.
- Cheng, P.W. & Tzeng, W.N. (1996) Timing of metamorphosis and estuarine arrival across the dispersal range of the Japanese eel Anguilla japonica. Marine Ecology Progress Series, 131, 87-96.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?