stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
蔡宜臻 , Masters Advisor：林君榮
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2010.03458
- Akarawut W, Lin CJ and Smith DE (1998) Noncompetitive inhibition of glycylsarcosine transport by quinapril in rabbit renal brush border membrane vesicles: effect on high-affinity peptide transporter. J Pharmacol Exp Ther 287:684-690.
- American Diabetes Association (2010) Diagnosis and classification of diabetes mellitus. Diabetes Care 33:S62-S69.
- Amidon GL, Lennernas H, Shah VP and Crison JR (1995) A theoretical basis for a biopharmaceutic drug classification: the correlation of in vitro drug product dissolution and in vivo bioavailability. Pharm Res 12:413-420.
- Artursson P, Palm K and Luthman K (2001) Caco-2 monolayers in experimental and theoretical predictions of drug transport. Adv Drug Deliv Rev 46:27-43.
- Atkinson MA and Eisenbarth GS (2001) Type 1 diabetes: new perspectives on disease pathogenesis and treatment. Lancet 358:221-229.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?