stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳榮興 , Ph.D Advisor：郭斯傑教授
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201701249
- 3. Bataineh, K. M., and Dalalah, D., “Assessment of wind energy potential for selected areas in Jordan,” Renewable Energy, Vol. 59, pp. 75-81 (2013).
- 4. Borowy, B.S., and Salameh, Z.M., “Methodology for optimally sizing the combination of a battery bank and PV array in a wind/PV hybrid system,” IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, Vol. 11, No. 2, pp. 367-375 (1996).
- 5. Bhandari, B., Lee, K.T., Lee, G.Y., Cho, Y.M., and Ahn, S.H., “Optimization of hybrid renewable energy power system: A review,” International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing Green Technology, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 99-112 (2015).
- 7. Chang, C.T., and Lee, H.C., “Taiwan’s renewable energy strategy and energy-intensive industrial policy,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 64, pp. 456-465 (2016)
- 8. Chao, L.C., and Hsiao C.S., “Fuzzy model for predicting project performance based on procurement experiences,” Automation in Construction, Vol. 28, pp. 71-81 (2012).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?