stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
張祐寧 , Masters Advisor：張恆華
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2015.02831
磁振影像 ； 雙邊濾波器 ； 去除雜訊 ； 倒傳遞類神經網路 ； 影像紋理特徵 ； t檢定 ； magnetic resonance image ； back-propagation neural network ； bilateral filter ； denoising ； image texture feature ； t-test ； sequential forward floating selection (SFFS)
-  A. Macovski, "Noise in MRI," Magnetic Resonance in Medicine, vol. 36, pp. 494-497, 1996.
-  R. D. Nowak, "Wavelet-based Rician noise removal for magnetic resonance imaging," Image Processing, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 8, pp. 1408-1419, 1999.
-  R. A. Haddad and A. Akansu, "A class of fast Gaussian binomial filters for speech and image processing," Signal Processing, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 39, pp. 723-727, 1991.
-  H. Lili and R. Greenshields Ian, "A Nonlocal Maximum Likelihood Estimation Method for Rician Noise Reduction in MR Images," Medical Imaging, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 28, pp. 165-172, 2009.
-  C. Tomasi and R. Manduchi, "Bilateral filtering for gray and color images," in Computer Vision, 1998. Sixth International Conference on, 1998, pp. 839-846.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?