stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
黃仲汶 , Masters Advisor：黃永芬
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201900350
- Aasen A and Baron VS (1993) Winter cereals for pasture. Agdex 133/20-1. Alberta Agriculture, Food and Rural Development, Edmonton, Canada. 4 pp
- Aitken I (1974) Flowering time, climate, and genotype. Melbourne University Press, Melbourne, Australia (No. 581.135 A5)
- Ashraf B, Edriss V, Akdemir D, Autrique E, Bonnett D, Crossa J, Janss L, Singh R, Jannink J-L (2016) Genomic prediction using phenotypes from pedigreed lines with no marker data. Crop Science 56:957-964
- Asoro FG, Newell MA, Beavis WD, Scott MP, Tinker NA, Jannink JL (2013) Genomic, marker-assisted, and pedigree-BLUP selection methods for β-glucan concentration in elite oat. Crop Science, 53(5), 1894-1906
- Bekele WA, Wight CP, Chao S, Howarth CJ, Tinker NA (2018) Haplotype‐based genotyping‐by‐sequencing in oat genome research. Plant Biotechnology Journal
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?