stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 安寶貞。1995。台灣的蘭花疫病。植物病理學會刊 4: 152-162。
- 蔡幸君。2002。台灣薰衣草疫病。植物病理學會刊 11: 229-232。
- Alexopoulos, C.J., Mims, C.W., and Blackwell, M. 1996 Introductory Mycology. 4th ed. Wiley, New York.
- Ambikapathy, J., Marshall, J.S., Hocart, C.H., and Hardham, A.R. 2002 The role of proline in osmoregulation in Phytophthora nicotianae. Fungal Genet. Biol. 35: 287-99.
- Bender, A., and Sprague, G.F., Jr. 1987 MAT alpha 1 protein, a yeast transcription activator, binds synergistically with a second protein to a set of cell-type-specific genes. Cell 50: 681-91.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?