stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
黃贊文 , Masters Advisor：蘇國賢
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201702352
- Adams, Kimberly S. and Christenson, Sandra L. (2000) “Trust and the Family–School Relationship Examination of Parent–Teacher Differences in Elementary and Secondary Grades.” Journal of School Psychology 38(5): 477–497
- Agresti, A., and Agresti, B.F. (1978). “Statistical Analysis of Qualitative Variation.”, Sociological Methodology, 9: 204-37.
- Bassani, Cherylynn. (2006) “A test of social capital theory outside of the American context: Family and school social capital and youths’ math scores in Canada, Japan, and the United States.” International Journal of Educational Research, 45: 380–403
- --, and Kasarda, J. D. (1975) “School District Orgnization and Student Achievement.” American Sociological Review, 40(1): 55-70
- --, and Kasarda, J. D. (1980) “Conceptualizing and Measuring the Effects of School and Schooling.” American Journal of Education, 88(4): 401-30
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?