stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1.Krucinski S, Vesely I, Dokainish MA, and Campbell G, “Numerical Simulation of Leaflet Flexure in Bioprosthetic Valves Mounted on Rigid and Expansile Stents,”Journal of Biomechanics, vol.20,No8,P.923-943.(1993)。
- 2.Einav S, Stolero D, Avidor JM, Elad D, and Talbot L,“ Wall Shear Stress Distribution Along the Cusp of a Tri-leaflet Prosthetic Valve,” Journal of Biomechanics,Eng., vol.12,January(1990)。
- 3.Stein PD, Sabbah MN,“ Measured turbulence and its effect on thrombus formation,”Circulation Research,vol.35,P.608-614.(1974)。
- 4.Kaster RL,“ Thrombogenicity of prosthetic valves,”The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, vol.70,P.539-540.(1975)。
- 5.Lillehei CW,“ Heart valve replacement with pivoting disc prosthesis. Appraisal of results and description of a new all-carbon model,”Med Instrm, vol.11,P.85-94.(1977)。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?