stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳芃均 , Masters Advisor：黃哲盛
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6846/TKU.2011.00047
- 5. 何介舜，2007，臺灣精品業子母公司的競合策略，國立台灣大學管理學院碩士論文。
- 1. Ahearne, Michael., Mathieu, John., and Rapp, Adam. 2005. To empower or not to empower your salesforce? An empirical examination of the influence of leadership empowerment behavior on customer satisfaction and performance. Journal of Applied Psychology, 90(5): 945-955.
- 2. Anchor, R. 1996. The idea of luxury: a conceptual and historical investigation. The American Historical Review, 101(2):449.
- 3. Arghavan, N. and Zaichkowsky, J. L. 2000. Do counterfeits devalue the ownership of luxury brands? Journal of Product and Brand Management, 9(7):485-497.
- 4. Asch, Soloman E. 1948. Doctrine of suggestion, prestige and imitation in social psychology. Psychological Review, 55(5): 250-276.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?