stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  T. Naito, et al., “Robust License-Plate Recognition Method for Passing Vehicles under outside Environment,” IEEE Trans. on Vehicular Technology, vol. 49, no. 6, Nov. 2000, pp. 2309-2319.
-  Y. Freund, “An Adaptive Version of the Boost by Majority Algorithm,” Machine Learning, 43(3), 2001, pp. 293-318.
-  W. G. Zhu, G. J. Hou, X. Jia; “A study of locating vehicle license plate based on color feature and mathematical morphology.” Signal Processing, 2002 6th International Conference , Aug. 2002 748-751.
-  Z. B. Huang, and Y. F. Guo, “Classifier Fusion-Based Vehicle License Plate Detection Algorithm,“ in IEEE International Conference on machine Learning and Cybernetics, vol. 5, Nov. 2003, pp. 2984-2989.
-  T. D. Duan, D. A. Duc, T. L. Hong Du.”Combining Hough Transform and Contour Algorithm for detecting Vehicles’ License-Plates” Digital Object Identifier Conference. 2004, Page(s):747-750.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?