stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
黃昱仁 , Masters Advisor：林允永 Co-advisor ：李進生
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6846/TKU.2008.00100
- 1.Amin, K., & Jarrow, R. (1992) “Pricing Options on Risky Assets in a Stochastic Interest Rate Economy”, Mathematical Finance, Vol. 2, pp.217-237.
- 2.Bakshi, G., Charles Cao & Zhiwu Chen (1997) “Empirical Performance of Alternative Option Pricing Models”, Journal of Finance, Vol. 52, pp.2003-2049.
- 4.Bates, D. S. (1991) “The Crash of ‘87: What It Expected? The Evidence from Option Markets”, Journal of Finance, Vol. 46, pp.1009-1044.
- 5.Bates, David S. (1996) “Jumps and Stochastic Volatility: Exchange Rate Processes Implicit in Deutsch mark options”, Review of Financial Studies, Vol. 9, pp.69-108.
- 6.Black, F., & Scholes, M. (1973) “The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities”, Journal of Political Economy, Vol. 81, pp.637-659.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?