stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
洪偉銘 , Masters Advisor：林志鴻 Co-advisor ：賴錦璋
- Acharya, V. V., I. Hasan, and A. Saunders (2002) “The Effects of Focus and Diversification on Bank Risk and Return: Evidence from Individual Bank Loan Portfolios,” Working Paper, New Jersey Institute of Technology.
- Allen, L. (1988) “The Determinants of Bank Interest Margins: A Note,” Journal of
- Allen, L., and J. Jagtiani (2000) “The Risk Effects of Combining Banking, Securities, and Insurance Activities,” Journal of Economics and Business, 52, 6, 485-497.
- Baltensperger, E. (1980) “Alternative Approaches to the Theory of the Banking Firm,” Journal of Monetary Economics, 6, 1, 1-37.
- Barth, J. R., R. D. Brumbaugh, and J. A. Wilcox (2000) “The Repeal of Glass-Steagall and the Advent of Broad Banking,” Journal of Economic Perspectives, 14, 2, 191-204.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?