stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  A Giuseppe, C. Marco, F Mario Di, P. Andrea, “Energy conservation in wireless,” Ad Hoc Networks, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 537-568, 2009.
-  S. Olariu and I. Stojmenovic, “Design Guidelines for Maximizing Lifetime and Avoiding Energy Holes in Sensor Networks with Uniform Distribution and Uniform Reporting,” IEEE INFOCOM, pp. 1-12, 2006.
-  S. Lin, J. Zhang, G. Zhou, L. Gu, J. Stankovic, T. He, “ATPC: adaptive transmission power control for wireless sensor networks,” Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems - SenSys, pp. 223-236, 2006.
-  B. Chen, K. Jamieson, H. Balakrishnan “Span: an Energy-Efficient Coordination Algorithm for Topology Maintenance in Ad Hoc Wireless Networks,” Wireless Networks - WINET, vol. 8, no. 5, pp. 481-494, 2002.
-  X. Yang, N. Vaidya, “A Wakeup Scheme for Sensor Networks: Achieving Balance between Energy Saving and End-to-end Delay”, IEEE Real-Time and Embedded Technology and Applications Symposium (RTAS 2004), pp. 19-26, 2004.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?