stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
蘇上凱 , Masters Advisor：黃志良
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6846/TKU.2013.00202
尺度不變特徵轉換 ； 3D環境自主立體視覺 ； 多層類神經網路建模 ； 霍夫轉換 ； 視覺導引 ； 目標物抓取 ； 人形機器人 ； SIFT ； Active stereo vision for 3-D localization ； Modeling using multilayer neural network ； Hough transform ； Visual navigation ； Target grasping ； Humanoid robot
-  W. F. Xie, Z. Li, X. W. Tu and C. Perron, “Switching control of image-based visual servoing with laser pointer in robotic manufacturing systems,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., vol. 56, no. 2, pp. 520-529, Feb. 2009.
-  M. Ralph and M. A. Moussa, “An integrated system for user-adaptive robotic grasping”, IEEE Trans. Robotics, vol. 26, no. 4, pp. 698-709, Aug. 2010.
-  Y. Wang, H. Lang, and C. W. de Silva, “A hybrid visual servo controller for robust grasping by wheeled mobile robots,” IEEE Trans. Mechatronics, vol. 15, no. 5, pp. 757-769, Oct. 2010.
-  E. Ribnick, S. Atev and N. P. Papanikolopoulos, “Estimating 3D positions and velocities of projectiles from monocular views,” IEEE Trans. Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 31, no. 5, pp. 938-944, May 2009.
-  J. Kassebaum, N. Bulusu and W. C. Feng , “3-D target-based distributed smart camera network localization,” IEEE Trans. Image Processing, vol. 19, no. 10, pp. 2530-2539, 2010.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?