stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Banz, R., (1981), The Relationship between Return and Market Value of Common Stocks, Journal of Financial Economics 6, 103-126
- Brennan, Michael J. , Avanidhar Subrahmanyam, (1996), Market microstructure and asset pricing: On the compensation for illiquidity in stock returns, Journal of Financial Economics 41, 441-464
- Cheng, C.S., W.S. Hopwood, and J.C. McKeown, (1992), Nonlinearity and Specification Problems in Unexpected Earnings Response Regression Model, Accounting Review 67(3), 579-598.
- Das, S., and B. Lev, (1994), Nonlinearity in the Returns-Earnings Relation: Tests of Alternative Specification and Explanations. Contemporary Accounting Research 11(1), 353-379
- Fama, E.F. and K.R. French, (1993), Common Risk Factors in the Returns on Stocks and Bonds, Journal of Financial Economics, 3-56.
- 葉庭州(2012)。油價變動率對股票報酬影響之研究 －非線性模型之應用。淡江大學財務金融學系碩士班學位論文。2012。1-55。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?