stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
劉家成 , Masters Advisor：陳景祥
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6846/TKU.2012.00308
-  Abdel-Ghaly, A.A., Attia, A.F. and Abdel-Ghani, M.M. (2002).The Maximum Likelihood Estimates in Step Partially Accelerated life Tests for the Weibull Parameters in Censored Data. Commincation in Statistics-Theory
-  Abdel-Ghaly, A.A., El-Khodary, E.H. and Ismail, A.A. (2003). Estimation and Optimal Design in Step Partially Accelerated life Tests for the Compound Pareto distribution using Type II Censoring. Proceeding of the 15st Annual Conference on Statistics and Computer Modeling in Human
-  Abdel-Ghani, M.M. (2004). The Estimation Problem of the Log Logistic Parameters in Step Partially Accelerated Life Tests using Type I Censored Data The National Review of Social Sciences, 41(2): 1-19.
-  Abd-Elfattah, A.M., Soliman, A.H. and Nassr, S.G. (2008) . Estimation in Step-Stress Partially Accelerated Life Tests for the Burr Type XII distribution Using Type I censoring. Statistically Methodology,5(6): 502-514.
-  Abdel-Ghaly, A.A., Attia, A.F. and Abdel-Ghani, M.M. (1996). The Maximum Likelihood Estimates in Step Partially Accelerated Life Tests for the Weibull Parameters in Censored Data. Communication in Statistics -Theory and Methods, 31(4), 551-573.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?