stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Amiji, M., M.,(1996), Surface modification of chitosan hemodialysis membranes with anionic polysaccharides, Tranactions of the Annual meeting of the Society for Biomaterials in conjunction with the international Biomaterials Symposium,1,879.
- Amiji, M., M.,(1998), Platelet adhesion and activation on an amphoteric chitosan derivative bearing sulfonate groups, Colloids Surface B.,10,263. Amiji, M., M.,
- Carmen, R. L., Roland, B.,(1997). Mechanical water uptake and permeability of properties of crosslinked chitosan glutamate and alginate film, Journal of controlled release, 44, 215-225.
- Chious, S. H., Wu, W. T., Chung, T. W.,(2001), Journal of Microencapsulation, 18, 613-625.
- Decker, C., Zahouily, K., Decker, D., Nguyen, T., and Thi Viet,(2001), Performance of acylpphosphine oxides in photoinitiated polymerization, Polymer, Vol.42, 7551.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?