stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  黃薰慧(2010)，「由預算書論營建專案資訊整合」，碩士論文，臺灣大學土木工程學系。
-  Fan, S. L., Tserng, H. P., and Wang, M. T. (2003) “Development of an object-oriented scheduling model for construction projects.” Automation in Construction, 12(3), 283–302.
-  Fan, S. L., and Tserng, H. P. (2006) “Object-Oriented Scheduling for Repetitive Projects with Soft Logics.” Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 132(1), 35–48.
-  Lu, Y., Li, Y., Skibniewski, M., Wu, Z., Wang, R., and Le, Y. (2015) “Information and communication technology applications in architecture, engineering, and construction organizations: A 15-yearreview.” Journal of Management in Engineering.
-  Elazouni, A., and Salem, O. A. (2011) “Progress monitoring of construction projects using pattern recognition techniques.” Construction Management and Economics, 29(4), 355–370.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?