stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 【2】 靜濤(譯) (民88)。生物心理學(原作者：Dr. Jitendra Singh)。中國瑜珈出版社。
- 【9】 陳淑惠、翁儷禎、蘇逸人、吳和懋、楊品鳳(民92)。中文網路成癮量表之編製與心理計量特性研究。中華心理學刊，279-296。
- 【10】 Angelika Dimoka.(2010). What does the brain tell us about trust and distrust? Evidence from a functional neuroimaging study. MIS Quarterly , 34, 373-396.
- 【11】 Broadbent. (1957) Investigation of virus diseases of Brassica crops. Cambridge Univ. Press.
- 【12】 Davis, R.A. (2001) A Cognitive-behavioral model of pathological Internet use. Computers in Human Behavior, 17,. P187-195.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?