stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林靜幼 , Masters Advisor：吳淑妃
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6846/TKU.2012.00532
多重製程能力指標 ； 製程能力指標 ； 相依多重製程能力分析圖 ； 相依非常態多重製程能力分析圖 ； 常態分配 ； 非常態分配 ； Multi-process capability index ； Process capability index ； Dependent multi-process capability analysis chart ； Dependent non-normal multi-process capability analysis chart ； Normal distribution ； Non-normal distribution
-  Bothe, D. R. (1992) A capability study for an entire product. ASQC
-  Boyles, R. A. (1994) Process capability with asymmetric tolerances. Communications in Statistics–Simulation and Computation , 23, 615–643.
-  Chen, K. S., Hsu, C. H., and Ouyang, L. Y. (2007) Applied Product Capability Analysis Chart in Measure Step of Six Sigma. Quality & Quantity , 41, 387–400.
-  Chen, K. S. and Pearn, W. L. (1997) An application of non-normal process capability indices. Quality and Reliability Engineering International ,13, 355–360.
-  Chou, Y. M., Owen, D. B., Borrego, A. and Salvador, A. (1990) Lower confidence limits on process capability indices. Journal of Quality Technology , 22(3), 223–229.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?