stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
潘悟和 , Masters Advisor：黃曼琴
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6846/TKU.2010.00378
- 3. Baron, R. M. and Kenny, D. A., “The Moderator-Mediator Variable Distinction in Social Psychological Research ： Conceptual, Strategic, and Statistical Considerations,” Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, Vol. 51（6）, pp.1173-1182, 1986.
- 4. Belk, R. W., “Situational Variables and Consumer Behavior,” Journal of Consumer Research, Vol. 2, pp. 157-162, Dec 1975
- 5. Brucks, M. “The Effects of Product Class Knowledge on Information Search Behavior,” Journal of Consumer Research 12 (1985): 1-16.
- 7. Park, C.W. and V. P. Lessig. “Familiarity and its Impacts on Consumer Decision Biases and Heuristics,” Journal of Consumer Research 8, (1981): 223-230.
- 8. Rao, A.R. and K.B. Monroe. “The Moderating Effect of Prior Knowledge on Cue Utilization in Product Evaluations,” Journal of Consumer Research 15,(1988): 53-264.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?