stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
謝清文 , Masters Advisor：王居卿
- 曾必芬 (2005)。不同置入方式對產品置入溝通效果之影響。臺灣大學商學研究所學位論文，1-78。
- Armstrong, G., Kotler, P., Harker, M., & Brennan, R. (2012). Marketing: An Introduction: Pearson Prentice-Hall, London.
- Auty, S., & Lewis, C. (2004). Exploring children's choice: The reminder effect of product placement. Psychology And Marketing, 21(9), 697-713.
- Balasubramanian, S. K. (1994). Beyond advertising and publicity: hybrid messages and public policy issues. Journal of Advertising, 23(4), 29-46.
- Balasubramanian, S. K., Karrh, J. A., & Patwardhan, H. (2006). Audience response to product placements: An integrative framework and future research agenda. Journal of Advertising, 35(3), 115-141.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?