stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  T.J.E. Miller, Switched Reluctance Motors and Their Drives, Oxford, 1993.
-  D.E. Cameron, J.H. Lang, and S.D. Umans, “The origin and reduction of acoustic noise in doubly salient variable-reluctance motors”, IEEE Trans. on Industry Applications, vol. 28, no. 6, Nov./Dec. 1992, pp. 1250-1255.
-  N. Sadowski, Y. Lefevre, C.G.C. Neves, and R. Carlson, “ Finite elements coupled to electrical circuit equations in the simulation of switched reluctance drives: attention to mechanical behaviour”, IEEE Trans. on Magnetics, vol. 32, no. 3, May 1996, pp. 1086-1089.
-  B. Fahimi, G. Suresh, and M. Ehsani, “Design considerations of switched reluctance motors: vibration and control issues”, Conference Record of the 1999 IEEE-IAS, vol. 4, 1999, pp. 2259-2266.
-  B. Fahimi and M. Ehsani, “Spatial distribution of acoustic noise caused by radial vibration in switched reluctance motors”, Conference Record of the 2000 IEEE-IAS, vol. 1, 2000, pp. 114-118.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?