stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
顧文美 , Masters Advisor：顧大維
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6846/TKU.2014.00493
- 李世忠、徐瑜璘 (2004)。網路教學互動討論方法之介面設計與發展。教育資料與圖書館學刊，41(3)，389-404。
- 楊坤原、張賴妙理（2005）。問題本位學習的理論基礎與教學歷程。中原學報， 33(2)，215-235 (TA&HCI)。
- Abrami P. & Barrett H. (2005). Directions for Research and Development on Electronic Portfolios. The Canadian Journal of Learning and Technology, 31,3.
- Arter, J. & Spandel, V. (1992). Using portfolios of student work in instruction and assessment: A NCME instructional module. Educational Measurement: Issues and Practice, I 1, 36-44.
- Ausubel, D.P. (1961). In defense of verbal learning. Educational Theory, 11(1), 15-25.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?