stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1.Adams, M. (1996), “The Reinsurance Decision in Life Insurance Firms: An Empirical Test of the Risk-Bearing Hypothesis,” Accounting and Finance, 36(1): 15-30.
- 2.Adiel, R. (1996), “Reinsurance and the Management of Regulatory Ratios and Taxes in the Property-Casualty Insurance Industry,” Journal of Accounting and Economics, 22(1-3): 207-240.
- 3.Carson, James M.; Hoyt, Robert E. (1995), “Life Insurer Financial Distress: Classification Models and Empirical Evidence,” Journal of Risk and Insurance, 62: 764-775.
- 4.Chen Renbao and Wong Kie Ann (2004), “The Determinants of Financial Health of Asian Insurance Companies,” Journal of Risk and Insurance, 71(3): 469-499.
- 5.Chen, Y., Hamwi, I.S. and Hudson, T. (2001), “The effect of ceded reinsurance on the solvency of primary insurers,” International Advances in Economic Research, 7 (1): 66-67.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?