stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  R. T. Chin and C. R. Dyer, “Model-based recognition in robot vision,” ACM Computing Surveys, Vol. 18, pp. 67-108, 1986.
-  張彥中、林欣儀，機器人容器內取料技術介紹與應用，機械工業雜誌365期，2013年。
-  A. Berner, J. Li, D. Holz, J. Stückler, S. Behnke, and R. Klein, “Combining Contour and Shape Primitives for Object Detection and Pose Estimation of Prefabricated Parts,” Proc. of IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), Melbourne, Australia, pp. 3326-3330, 2013.
-  D. Holz, M. Nieuwenhuisen, D. Droeschel, J. Stückler, A. Berner, J. Li, R. Klein, and S. Behnke, “Active Recognition and Manipulation for Mobile Robot Bin Picking,” Springer Tracts in Advanced Robotics, Vol. 94, pp 133-153, 2014.
-  K. Kim, J. Kim, S. Kang, and J. Kim, “Vision-Based Bin Picking System for Industrial Robotics Applications,” Proc. of 2012 9th International Conference on Ubiquitous Robots and Ambient Intelligent (URAI), Daejeon, Korea, pp. 515-516, 2012.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?