stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  T. S. Rappaport, Wireless Communications, Prentice Hall PTR, 2002.
-  H. Jeffrey and Reed, An Introduction to Ultra Wideband Communication Systems, Prentice Hall PTR, 2005.
-  J. Jerabek, L. Zaplatilek and M. Pola, “A proposal of radio ultrawideband systems for precision indoor localization,” Radioelektronika (RADIOELEKTRONIKA), 2015 25th International Conference, 21-22 April 2015, pp.355,358.
-  W. M. Lovelace and J. K. Townsend, “The Effects of Timing Jitter and Tracking on the Performance of Impulse Radio,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 20, no. 9, December 2002, pp. 1646-1651.
-  G. Durisi, A. Tarable, J. Romme and S. Benedetto, “A General Method for Error Probability commpution of UWB Systems for Indoor Multiuser Communications,” Journal of Communications and Networks, vol. 5, no. 4, December 2003, pp. 354-364.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?