stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
胡大謙 , Ph.D Advisor：廖述賢
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6846/TKU.2011.00571
- 陳佑全、唐順明、李承蓉. (民99)。環境不確定、資訊策略、組織溝通與績效間關係之研究。資訊管理學報，17， 47-79。
- Achrol, R. S., & Stern, L. W. (1988). Environmental determinants of decision-making uncertainty in marketing channels. Journal of Marketing Research, 25(1), 36-50.
- Aldrich, H. E. (1979). Organizations and Environments. NJ: Prentice Hall.
- Anderson, J. C., & Gerbing, D. W. (1988). Structural equation modeling in practice: A review and recommended two-step approach. Psychological Bulletin, 103(3), 411-423. doi: 10.1037/0033-2909.103.3.411
- Ashill, N. J., & Jobber, D. (2010). Measuring State, Effect, and Response Uncertainty: Theoretical Construct Development and Empirical Validation. Journal of Management, 36(5), 1278 - 1308. doi: 10.1177/0149206308329968
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?