stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林之嵐 , Masters Advisor：孔繁華;徐志順
- 林嬋娟、林孝倫，2009。會計師事務所規模、品牌與競爭程度對審計公費之影響：中國之實證。會計評論，第 49期：35-72。
- Alchian, A. and H. Demsetz. 1972. Production, information costs, and economics organization. American Economic Review 62 (5): 777-795.
- Aharony, J., C. W. Lee, and T. J. Wong. 2000. Financial packaging of IPO firms in China. Journal of Accounting Research 38 (Spring): 103-126.
- Bachar, J.. 1989. Optimal underwriting contracts and underpricing of new issues. Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance 4: 432-459.
- Blair, M. M..1995. Ownership and control: Rethinking corporate governance for the twenty-first century. Journal of Economic Literature 34 (4): 1971-1972.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?