stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
廖憲琛 , Masters Advisor：蔡奇謚
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6846/TKU.2015.00493
-  N. Dalal and B. Triggs, “Histograms of oriented gradients for human detection,” IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, San Diego, USA, Vol. 1, pp. 886-893, 2005.
-  D. G. Lowe, “Distinctive image features from scale-invariant keypoints,” International Journal of Computer Vision, Vol. 60, No. 2, pp. 91-110, 2004.
-  J. MacQueen, “Some methods for classification and analysis of multivariate observations,” Proceedings of 5th Berkeley Symposium on Mathematical Statistics and Probability 1. University of California Press, pp. 281-297, 1967.
-  C. Cortes and V. Vapnik, “Support-vector networks,” Machine Learning, Vol. 20, No. 3, pp.273-297, 1995.
-  Y. B. Damavandi and K. Mohammadi, “Speed limit traffic sign detection and recognition,” IEEE Conference on Cybernetics and Intelligent Systems, Singapore, Vol. 2, pp. 797-802, 12. 2004.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?