stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
李宗霖 , Masters Advisor：黃心嘉
個人隱私保護 ； 公開稽核 ； 行動裝置上的雲端儲存 ； 雲端儲存 ； Merkle雜湊樹 ； 雲端計算 ； 數位簽章 ； Identity privacy-preserving ； public auditing ； mobile cloud storage ； cloud storage ； Merkle hash trees ； cloud computing ； digital signature schemes
-  H.T. Dinh, C. Lee, D. Niyato, and P. Wang, “A Survey of Mobile Cloud Computing: Architecture, Applications, and Approaches,” Wireless Communication and Mobile Computing, Vol. 13, No. 8, pp. 1587-1611, 2013.
-  N. Fernando, S.W. Loke, and W. Rahayu, “Mobile Cloud Computing: A Survey,” Future Generation Computer Systems , Vol. 29, pp. 84-106, 2013.
-  D. Huang, T. Xing, and H. Wu, “Mobile Cloud Computing Service Models: A User-centric Approach,” IEEE Network, Vol. 27, No. 5, pp. 6–11, 2013.
-  K. Kumar and Y.H. Lu, “Cloud Computing for Mobile Users: Can Offloading Computation Save Energy? ” IEEE Journal Computer, Vol. 43, No. 4, pp. 51-56, 2010.
-  P. Mell and T. Grance, “Draft NIST Working Definition of Cloud Computing (2009),” http://csrc.nist.gov/groups/SNS/cloud-computing/index.html.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?