stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 6. 周立軒(2005)，網誌的使用者與使用行為之研究，元智大學資訊傳播學系碩士班碩士論文。
- 14. 葉明義，陳志賢，1999，“以廣告態度中介模式驗證比較性廣告效果”，第
- 1. Allman, J. L., Dan O. H., and Robert, A. S.(1994),“Communication and Aging: A Study of the Effects of Cohort-Centrism and Percei Decoding Ability onCommunication Competence and Communication Satisfaction,”
- Communication Quarterly, 42, pp.363-78.
- 2. Ann E. S., Sharon Shavitt, Alaina Kanfer(1999), “Survey of internet users’
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?