stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
賀立夫 , Masters Advisor：陳瑞發
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6846/TKU.2015.00522
-  郭哲余 and 鄭勵君, "規律運動介入對應力型尿失禁婦女健康體適能影響之研究," 運動與健康研究, vol. 2, pp. 67-87, 2012.
-  A. Silberschatz and A. Tuzhilin, "What makes patterns interesting in knowledge discovery systems," Knowledge and Data Engineering, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 8, pp. 970-974, 1996.
-  V. Vapnik, The nature of statistical learning theory: Springer Science & Business Media, 2013.
-  B. Archer, U. D. Annakkage, B. Jayasekara, and P. Wijetunge, "Accurate prediction of damping in large interconnected power systems with the aid of regression analysis," Power Systems, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 23, pp. 1170-1178, 2008.
-  J. Yang, W. Peng, M. O. Ward, and E. A. Rundensteiner, "Interactive hierarchical dimension ordering, spacing and filtering for exploration of high dimensional datasets," in Information Visualization, 2003. INFOVIS 2003. IEEE Symposium on, 2003, pp. 105-112.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?